Marco Timpano is an multi award winning podcaster, producer and performer. This session will give the novice podcaster some powerhouse information and tools on how to create and produce their own podcast.
Based on his book: “25 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started My Podcast”, Marco dives into things the beginner podcaster might want to know before they start their podcast. Sharing his insight and experience and giving you some resources that have helped him on his podcasting journey.
– We all make mistakes! In this session Marco shares some of the biggest mistakes he made when he started his award winning podcasts and how you can avoid them.
– Tips can be time savers. Marco shares some podcasting tips he learned along the way that make recording, editing and producing a dream.
– Jumping over Barriers and Obstacles. Self-doubt, Imposter syndrome or the –Not Knowing Where to Begin– can be Immobilizing and can delay or stop someone from starting their podcast. Marco will discuss and dispel some of these fears.
Key Take Aways
- Addressing the biggest challenges we face before we begin we begin our podcast.
- Setting your podcast up for success: Making your podcast journey easier by doing the work before you hit the record button.
- Time savers: tricks and tips that help you save time editing, recording and producing your podcast.
- Resources: Helpful resources that will assist you in producing your podcast.
- Q & A - Answering questions you've been to hesitant to ask or haven't been able to find the answer to.