The Best of Both Worlds: The Intersection of Radio and Podcasting
Forget radio vs. podcasting — let’s talk radio AND podcasting! Hear from Amanda Cupido (Founder of Lead Podcasting and Director of Talk and Talent at AM 640 Toronto) and Dani Stover (host of the new AM 640 Toronto podcast *and* evening radio show, weekdays 7-10pm). Get a behind the scenes look at how they’ve developed a new kind of talk radio show and news podcast — where the divide between the two mediums isn’t as wide.
Key Take Aways
- How to rally behind the core principles of audio storytelling
- Ideas for breaking the barriers between radio and podcasting
- Inspiration for leveraging the unique elements radio and podcasting offers
- Audio insider secrets and show development tactics
- How to meet listeners where they're at