How to create a clear and compelling customer story
In a fast-moving, ultra-competitive world, the winners are companies that create and deliver powerful customer stories. These stories consist of three key elements:
– Positioning: what’s your product, who do you serve, what benefits or experiences are delivered, and how are you unique, different or better
– Messaging: Take your positioning and then share and amplify it publicly (Websites, social media, content marketing, PR, sales decks, demos, etc.)
– Targeting: focus on the people who matter to your business; the people who will use and love your product.
I’ll do a workshop on how to create customer stories that move the needle.
Key Take Aways
- How to create positioning that establishes a foundation for marketing, sales, product development and HR
- How to turn positioning into messaging
- How to test and validate your positioning and messaging
- How to identify your ideal customers
- How to use worksheets and templates to create great customer stories.