How to Ask Your Web Clients for More Money
Few topics make people nervous as much as discussions around money and asking to get paid. Increasing prices or simply asking for high rates from clients are among the most intimidating aspects of working in the web community, especially among freelancers and small web agencies. Web designers, developers, content creators, and other creative services specialists all face similar issues when it comes to pricing. This session will guide attendees to better understand the value they bring and take actionable steps toward asking clients for more money with confidence.
Brian has helped countless clients in areas such as Internet marketing, content marketing, SEO, freelancing, business, and entrepreneurship, among many other topics. He’s given hundreds of presentations including several at previous PodCamp Toronto events.
Key Take Aways
- Learn actionable pricing negotiation skills that can be used immediately
- How to filter out bad clients and attract better ones
- Learn different approaches to charging clients
- How to leverage your talents and get clients to go along with price increases
- How freelancers and small agencies can price their services to increase profit margins