From a Guess to Success: Starting a Successful Co-Hosted Podcast at No Cost
It’s not surprising that most podcasts out there are single hosted podcasts. It’s not easy to find someone who matches your energy and shares your values despite personal views and experiences not to mention complete different cultural backgrounds. That was not the case with us (Jim and Hisham). Back when we started our podcast (Quantumly Leaping), we did not expect anyone to listen but we’ve got some loyal audience with decent following.
In this session we share how we started our nearly no-cost podcast, and successfully co-hosted it discussion topics that most other podcasters won’t come near. The challenges, the long preparation debates and the success. Learn how host or co-host your podcast for almost zero cost. Let’s quantumly leap into this experience together.
Key Take Aways
- Dr. Strange and the beginning of a partnership with a bumpy road.
- The Road to Load: 18 months in the process of making a podcast.
- COVID-19 and the birth of Quantumly Leaping Podcast: Challenges, opportunities and victories.
- The Rigmarole in the Rabbit Hole: How we chose some tough rabbit-hole style topics yet quantumly leaped out of them intact.
- If We Did it then You Can: Starting a successful podcast with no-cost.