Everyone Has Something Amazing to Teach the World
The global online education market is anticipated to climb to $400 billion by 2026. In 2020, 98 percent of universities moved their classes online, and many stayed there. Online learning is here to stay – and you can be a part of it.
Whether you’re a passionate entrepreneur, a skilled practitioner, or an avid hobbyist, you have something amazing to teach the world. Stop sitting on your ideas, skills, and talents and start sharing them with the people who need your unique gifts and knowledge.
In this session, we’ll be discussing how to map, build, and launch your first online course to expand your reach, help more people, and make real money while doing it.
Key Take Aways
- How to validate your course idea
- Planning potential revenue to ensure sustainability and growth
- How to structure a course that people will love (and actually finish)
- How to get started with recording and editing your first course
- How to consider your customer's path of growth to develop future courses