Business Operations 101 for Podcasters
This session will provide an introduction to some of the key business, tax, and legal considerations for running a podcasting business.
David will share some lessons learned during his 20+ years of experience launching and operating multiple small businesses.
Key Take Aways
- When and how to register your business with the government.
- Business tax filing requirements and deadlines.
- How to legitimately reduce the amount of tax you'll need to pay.
- Potential legal pitfalls to avoid.
- Other ways to save money when running your small business.